Saturday, April 01, 2006

JOKE: FIRST EXPERIENCE


A boy in the sixth grade comes home after school one day. His mother
notices that he's got a big smile on his face.

She asks, "Did anything special happen at school today?"

"Yes, Mom. I had sex with my English teacher!"

The mother is stunned. "You're going to talk about this with your father
when he gets home."

Well, when dad comes home and hears the news he is pleased as punch.
Beaming with pride, he walks over to his son and says, "Son, I hear you
had sex with your English teacher."

"That's right, Dad."

"Well, you became a man today - this is cause for celebration. Let's
head out for some ice cream, and then I'll buy that new bike you've been
asking for."

"That sounds great, Dad, but can I have a football instead, my ass is
killing me!!

-------------------

Tags: adult+humor humour sexy+jokes xxx raunchy+fun fynny+stuff funny cool+humor 18+jokes mature+jokes raunchy+humor funny+laugh funny+pics funny+pictures funny+adult+pics funny+adult+pictures priceless+pics ass+jokes son+jokes adult+son+humor funny+son humour
Sexo Gratis